11.15.2007

Wind SUCKS!



GOD I hate fucking wind! It ruins everything. You can't do shit in the fucking wind except spit straight out and watch it splat on the dufus standing next to you.

You can dress for the cold, heat, get an umbrella for the rain, shovel the snow. Wind?!? You're fucked. Try having a nice barbeque on the deck or picnic at the park or go boating on the lake. Yeah, I love it when my chips blow all over the deck and I'm trying to hold down my plate while taking a bite out of a burger and have the ketchup run UP my face vertically. Good times.

Don't you just love getting all dressed up for some big event and by the time you park your car, get out, and get inside it looks like you just got done with a 9 hour ride on the back of a Harley? Fucking wind.

Yeah, I know my hair looks like shit. I was wearing a hat, but if BLEW THE FUCK AWAY! Fucking wind. It's the only kind of blow job I hate.

Time to go out and try to get my smoke lit.

Fucking wind sucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I got my laugh of the day. I'm fucking crying again (yeah it was that funny!) ... and damn it I hate the Fucking Wind too!

Anonymous said...

So how do you really feel?