2.13.2009

SACK OF SUCK!





This is a new post that will appear from time to time. Just random multiple topics that suck with no order or thought process. Hey! Just like my life! Cooool

#1 SUCK: COMPUTERS! Holy mother cat ass fucking piece of shit covered dildo juice! Why in the FUCK is my computer such a piece of whore bait fucking shit!?!? It's not even a fucking year old! It's a Toshiba laptop widescreen and I love it. But lately it's grown a cock and has fucked me in the ass then made me suck my own shit off it every fucking miserable day of my life. NOTHING works right. I used to play online games on this fucking thing all the time. Mostly, World of Warcraft. And fuck you punk zit faced fuckers, I'm a level 80 BADASS fucking warrior! And I'm an officer in my guild, so suck my pee. But now I can't even get logged back into the game. Granted, lately I've been doing a lot of work on my blog as well as other blogs lately, but fuck that faggot shit! WTF?!? And I have a degree in computers and STILL can't get this fucker to run right. Bill Gates better hope like FUCK we don't run into each other.

#2 SUCK: CABLE COMPANIES: So suck on this. My faggot cable company, Dimhouse (Brighthouse) Networks sent me my monthly cable bill. But this time, they didn't include a return envelope for me to send my bill. FUCK YOU asshole paper tree killers I thought to myself. I'll just pay online. Yes, I'll show them with my suave computer techy knowhow. So, I logged onto thier crusty cunted website that is powered by 2 AIDS invested gerbals running in a wheel, and filled out their 24,000 questions and paid my fucking bill. Low and behold, I get a letter from them 5 days later stating that my payment has been "returned" by my bank, AND they added a $35.00 charge! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? So, I called my bank about this, and they emailed me a statement stating that NO CABLE COMPANY had requested a payment from my account. So I called the cable company, and they said it was because I entered the info wrong. WELL! If I did! Then WHO RETURNED IT?!?! FUCKERS! I told them I have NEVER been late, nor missed a payment EVER. And I will NOT pay this charge. Ya know, you would think they would bend over backwards and suck their own clits to keep customers now days, but not these fucks. Well, they said they would get back to me. I paid the normal fee and we'll have to see what happens. Oh, and BTW, I don't have a choice of cable companies. It's this, or cover my dog in Reynolds Aluminum Foil and attach a speaker wire to him to my TV.

#3 SUCK: DISTANCE: If you're like me, and I've never met anyone who is, so shut the fuck up.
But I live a LONG ways away from my family and friends. Today I had two family members go in for surgery on the same day for the SAME thing! I knoowwww! How creepy is that?!? But it just fucking blows harder than Andy Dick in rehab being that far from your family to be there to support them and help them. Especially when you have fucking absolutely zero going on in your life besides deciding what pair of sweat pants to wear that day and planning your TV schedule. Trust me, I know what it's like to be alone. I've been alone most of my adult life. Even while IN a relationship. But more so, I had to have a co-worker drop me off at the hospital when I went in for surgery to replace 2 disks in my neck. Then he showed up the next day to drive me home. When I had my back surgery, the girl I was dating just "had" to go to Venice the DAY I was having my surgery, because..hey...that's important! And I had to have another friend pick me up from the hospital. Nobody came, no calls, nothing. My poor sister who is having surgery came up from another state to stay with me for a week to help me. I'll never forget that, nor the ones who left me when I needed them most. Distance. It measures both ways.

16 comments:

sexymexi said...

nice bowl O peens baby!

braverwoman said...

Ror - I feel ya. I'm alone too, and yes, even in a 20 yr marriage that ended a few years ago. Nobody cares, everyone has their own lives. I reach out, but... Anyways, I'll get off the pity potty now and just say i enjoy your blog and your comments on CDAN.

天皇賞 秋 2010 said...

第142回 天皇賞 秋 2010 今年の波乱を大予想!出走馬の厳選された情報だけを公開…気になるアノ馬の仕上がり具合とは?さらにオッズやデータを分析し、必勝買い目を導き出す!結果につなげるのはあなた次第!

家出 said...

家出少女を救う家出掲示板誕生!家出少女達を救えるのは今しかないんです!家出少女に寝床を貸してあげれば後はなんでもやりたい放題…詳しくは当サイトをご覧ください

逆援助交際 said...

今の時代ただ若いだけよりも、お金も持ってる方が良いよね♪それならば逆援助交際が一押しです!!最近は20代前半でセレブの仲間入りしてる方が多いが、その分異性との出会いに乏しいために、サイトをキッカケに交流が始まるケースが多いようです

ニューハーフ said...

ニューハーフと出会える新感覚出会いBBSが誕生しました!ニューハーフと逢いたい男性、恋人が欲しいニューハーフさんは当サイトに今すぐ参加しよう

モバゲー said...

モバゲーよりも簡単に出会えるサイト「スタービーチ」は誰でも簡単に出会いができちゃいます!詳しくは当サイトをご覧ください!

ふみコミュ said...

出会いSNS【ふみコミュ】で楽しく遊んでみませんか?当サイトのオススメ機能を紹介しながら当サイトの魅力を大公開!!

ixim said...

出会い専門コミュニティ【ixim】で素敵な出会いをしませんか?楽しめる出会いを当サイトが提供します!!

グリー said...

グリーでは奇跡の出会いをプロデュースしております。今までに味わった事のない出会いを体験してみてください。

有馬記念 2010 said...

有馬記念 2010 過去のデータから共通する勝ち馬の法則!!注目馬や穴馬などの最新情報を随時公開!

有馬記念 2010 said...

有馬記念 2010 過去のデータから共通する勝ち馬の法則!!注目馬や穴馬などの最新情報を随時公開!

ゲイ said...

ゲイにも出会いをする権利はあるのです。もちろんノーマルの方でも興味本位で登録可能ですよ、きっと女性を忘れさせてくれる位の、快楽が体験できるでしょう。専門の掲示板を無料で使ってみませんか

ハッピーメール said...

ハッピーメールフレンド掲示板でパートナー探し!アナタの理想のメル友、恋人がきっと見つかる。ここで見付けれない人はいないと口コミでも噂に成るぐらいの高評判のサイトですよ

デコログ said...

このデコログでは芸能人と出会う事が出来ます。それこそが今の退屈な人生から抜け出すチャンスなのです。さあ皆さんも芸能人と出会い、上手くいけば芸能界デビュー??

フェースブック said...

フェースブックで出会いを探すのはとても簡単!国境を越えてつながりをもてる新しいソーシャルユーティリティサイトです!フェースブックは気軽に会話が楽しめて今大人気です!